Declarations of interest
Declarations of interest for agenda item 'Community Asset Transfer Update'
- Councillor Gary Chappell - Personal - As he was associated with Kenfig RFC and they had recently applied for an asset transfer.
- Councillor Huw David - Personal - As he was a member of Kenfig Hill Rugby Club, Cefn Cribwr Athletic Club and Cefn Cribwr Bowls Club and these clubs had all been involved in the CAT process.
- Councillor Jon-Paul Blundell - Personal - As he was a member of Laleston Community Council which had community asset transferred (CAT) Bryntirion Community Centre and was in the process of submitting expressions of interest in other community projects.
- Councillor Paul Davies - Personal - As he was the Deputy Chairman of Caerau Development Trust and there was a lease currently running on the Community Centre and negotiations were on going with regard to a CAT transfer. He was also a member of Nantyffyllon RFC which was involved in the CAT transfer of Caerau Welfare Park.
- Councillor Richard Granville - Personal - As he was involved in discussions regarding the transfer of the football field to Cornelly Community Council.
- Councillor Richard Young - Personal - As he was a member of Coity Community Higher Council and an application had been submitted for a CAT transfer on Great Western Avenue and other playing fields.