Declarations of interest
Datgan buddiannau ar gyfer cyfarfod Datganiadau o Ddiddordeb
- Cynghorydd Amanda Williams - Prejudicial - Councillor AJ Williams - P/18/929/RES - Prejudicial interest due to the fact that she had both objected to the application and pre-determined it. P/18/163/FUL – Prejudicial interest – As her son is a member of Penybont Academy Football Club. She left the meeting whilst both these items were being considered.
- Cynghorydd Carolyn Webster - Personal - Councillor CA Webster – P/18/983/FUL – Personal interest as a Member of Bridgend Town Council who takes no part in planning matters, and Ward Member.
- Cynghorydd Gary Thomas - Personal - Councillor G Thomas – Agenda item 16, South Wales Wood Recycling Ltd, near Heol-y-Cyw – Personal interest as the Ward Member
- Cynghorydd Jon-Paul Blundell - Personal - Councillor JP Blundell – P/18/163/FUL – Personal interest as a Member of Laleston Community Council who takes no part in planning matters.
- Cynghorydd Matthew Voisey - Personal - Councillor MC Voisey – P/18/983/FUL – Personal interest as a Member of Bridgend Town Council who takes no part in planning matters
- Cynghorydd Mike Kearn - Prejudicial - Councillor M Kearn – P/18/829/FUL – Prejudicial interest. Councillor Kearn spoke at the meeting in the capacity as a public speaker, then left the meeting whilst the application was being considered as he objected to the proposal.
- Cynghorydd Richard Granville - Prejudicial - Councillor RM Granville – P/19/59/FUL - Prejudicial interest, due to him previously objecting to the application resulting in pre-determination. Councillor Granville spoke at the meeting in the capacity of a public speaker/Ward Member, then left the meeting whilst this item was being considered.